|Home||» Products||» Pharmaceutical Antiseptic Liquid Formulation||» HAND SANITIZER GEL BASE|
HAND SANITIZER GEL BASE
HAND SANITIZER (GEL BASE)
- Chlorhexidine Gluconate IP: 0.3 % w/w
- Benzalkonium chloride IP equivalent to Benzal koniumchloride 0.125 % w/w
- Ethyl Alcohol (DS) / Isopropyl Alcohol : 75 % w/w
Why use HAND SANITIZER (GEL BASE) ?
- Most ideal and time tested antiseptic cleanser for general purpose
- Non-staining and non-corrosive
- Compatible with skin
- Cost effective
- Hospital use like surgical hand wash, quick action
Directions for use
The solution is used undiluted or diluted , once or twice a day during 7 to
Use undiluted : Application to the skin.
Use 0.1 % diluted solution : Application to the mucous membranes.
The diluted solution must be prepared immediately before use and
should not be stored.
Applications should always be followed by careful rinsing.
For External Use Only. Do not swallow. If swallowed seek medical attention. Do not use on large areas of broken skin or burned skin. In case of contact with eyes, flush eyes with water and contact a doctor immediately. Keep out of reach of Children.
Storage : Keep the container well closed protected from light. Store below 30° C.
Shelf life : 3 Years
Antimicrobial efficacy : It has Broad-spectrum, activity against Gram positive and Gram negative micro-organism and fungi.
50 ml, 100 ml, 500 ml, bottle & 5 liter HDPE jar.